Maharaja Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $279-$479
Description: Maharaja Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool, bamboo silk and cotton
- Features a distressed design
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 60% wool, 20% bamboo silk and 20% cotton
Care: Spot clean
Maharaja Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: