Lori Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $949
Description: Lori Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features a striped design
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug”s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug”s foundation
Measurements: 4×6 actual size: 4.2″ L x 6.1″ W
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Solo Rugs
Lori Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: